VIAMEDEX - Vitamin D Deficiency Test
The VIAMEDEX Vitamin D Deficiency Test consists of TWO tests:
1) Home Blood Spot Test for testing the levels of Vitamin D3 and D2 and
2) DNA testing for gene variants that regulate Vitamin D status
The most accurate Vitamin D Test on the market
Do you have a Vitamin D Deficiency? Vitamin deficiency can cause health issues.
Studies have shown that 75% of Americans are Vitamin D deficient.
Testing for Vitamin D levels is the only way you know if you are getting enough Vitamin D
$59 includes free shipping for both tests
Testing Provides the following:
THE SECRET OF KNOWING IF YOU ARE GETTING ENOUGH VITAMIN D - ARE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GETTING ENOUGH?
DOCTORS PROVE THAT AN OPTIMUM LEVEL OF D PREVENTS MANY DISEASES AND IMPROVES HEALTH - YOU HAVE TO TEST TO KNOW
- Easy and convenient
- The test kit comes with everything you need to do a highly accurate test to monitor your Vitamin D level.
For testing Vitamin D levels
- Easy to use painless lancet for a blood collection for your finger. Only 3 drops are required.
- FDA approved blood collection card allowing for the preservation of blood and preventing breakdown
- Bandage, gauze pad and alcohol swab
- Confidential patient information form with results available on our secure portal.
For Vitamin D genetic variant testing
- Buccal cheek swab to isolate the epithelial cells for DNA testing. Easy and painless procedure.
- Confidential patient information form. Results are available on our secure portal.
Vitamin D has the potential to affect and protect the body from various diseases. Studies are taking a more in-depth look at specific diseases and how vitamin D or a lack there of can help or hinder the disease-fighting process.
Why get tested?
Dr. Oz and Dr. Mercola report that 75% of all people are Vitamin D deficient. A list health risks include:
Research has shown there is a 77% cancer reduction in patients with Vitamin D levels over 50.
$59 includes free shipping for the testing kit and the laboratory test